DATA POLICY FLORADANIA MARKETING
One of Floradania Marketing's overall goals is to maintain the highest level of security for our customers and employees — this also applies to the protection of personal data. Floradania Marketing is a data controller. Floradania Marketing's contact information is:
Floradania Marketing Hvidkærvej 29 5250 Odense SV Att .: Peter Larsen-Ledet
Floradania Marketing processes all handling of personal data in accordance with applicable laws. Floradania Marketing is currently in the process of adapting relevant processes and systems according to the new EU rules for processing personal data (GDPR).
2. How does Floradania Marketing collect personal information?
Floradania Marketing collects personal information as follows:
- When you are employed by Floradania Marketing
- When you buy services at Floradania Marketing, including attending trade fairs
- When you participate in one of Floradania Marketing's events, including at The Trading Centre
- Browser information (including through cookies)
The collection of personal data and the processing of these will always be done in accordance with the law.
3. What information does Floradania Marketing collect?
Floradania Marketing collects, among other things, the following personal data:
- Company name
- Name of nursery owner/contact person
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- Browser information
For employees, CPR no. and private address.
4. What is the purpose of the collection?
Floradania Marketing's personal data collection purpose may be one or more of the following:
- To contact you with invitations for courses and trade fairs, as well as with inspiration and news
- Improving and developing Floradania Marketing services.
- Adapting Floradania Marketing's communication and marketing to you.
- Compliance with legal requirements.
For the employees, the collection of data is also to pay salaries. In this regard, data processing agreements have been entered into with the parties that process wages.
5. Your rights
According to the Personal Data Regulation, you have a number of rights. The rights are as follows:
- You have the right to gain insight into which personal information Floradania Marketing is about you
- You have the right to have the personal information Floradania Marketing has registered about you corrected and updated.
- You have the right to have the personal information Floradania Marketing has registered about you deleted. If you want to delete your personal data, Floradania Marketing will delete all information that Floradania Marketing is not required to store according to legislation.
You may, upon written request to Floradania Marketing, either receive a printout of your personal information, update your personal information, object or request the deletion of your personal information.
The request must be signed by you and include your name, address, telephone number and e-mail address. You can also contact Floradania Marketing if you believe your personal data is being processed in violation of the law or other legal obligations.
The request should be sent to: Floradania Marketing Hvidkærvej 29 5250 Odense SV Att .: Peter Larsen-Ledet
Floradania Marketing will send it to your postal address within one month of receiving your print out request. With regards to requests for corrections and/or deletion of your personal data, Floradania Marketing will investigate whether the conditions are met and, if so, make changes or deletions as soon as possible.
Floradania Marketing may reject requests that are either unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical intervention (for example, to develop a new system or substantially alter an existing practice), affect the privacy of others' personal data or in situations in which the requested action is deemed to be extremely complicated (for example, requests for information only available as backups).
Updated April 2018